Navigacija
 Portal
 Forum
 FAQ
Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 40 korisnika na forumu: 2 Registrovanih, 1 Skrivenih i 37 Gosta :: 1 Provajder

Electronique Terminator, Храст

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 309 dana Pon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 pm
Zadnje teme
http://s16.postimg.org/a3qjjtmrl/biogen_DVA.png
Пројекат руске културе у Србији
http://s21.postimg.org/43y2a3nav/ruska_kultura_u_srbiji1.png
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga

Ružičasta slina, Džejmi Oliver i fast food tvrtke

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole

Ružičasta slina, Džejmi Oliver i fast food tvrtke

Počalji od Time taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Published on Jul 21, 2013

Chef Jamie Oliver won a battle against one of the largest fast food chains in the world. After Oliver showed how McDonald's hamburgers are made, the franchise announced it will change its recipe.

According to Oliver, the fatty parts of beef are "washed" in ammonium hydroxide and used in the filling of the burger. Before this process, according to the presenter, the food is deemed unfit for human consumption.

According to the chef and presenter, Jamie Oliver, who has undertaken a war against the fast food industry: "Basically, we're taking a product that would be sold in the cheapest way for dogs, and after this process, is being given to human beings."

Besides the low quality of the meat, the ammonium hydroxide is harmful to health. Oliver calls it "the pink slime process."

"Why would any sensible human being put meat filled with ammonia in the mouths of their children?" asked the chef, who wages a war against the fast food industry.

In one of his initiatives, Oliver demonstrates to children how nuggets are made. After selecting the best parts of the chicken, the remains (fat, skin and internal organs) are processed for these fried foods.

The company, Arcos Dorados, the franchise manager in Latin America, said such a procedure is not practiced in the region. The same applies to the product in Ireland and the UK, where they use meat from local suppliers.

In the United States, Burger King and Taco Bell had already abandoned the use of ammonia in their products. The food industry uses ammonium hydroxide as an anti-microbial agent in meats, which has allowed McDonald's to use otherwise "inedible meat."

Even more disturbing is that because ammonium hydroxide is considered part of the "component in a production procedure" by the USDA, consumers may not know when the chemical is in their food.

On the official website of McDonald's, the company claims that their meat is cheap because, while serving many people every day, they are able to buy from their suppliers at a lower price, and offer the best quality products.

In addition, the franchise denied that the decision to change the recipe is related to Jamie Oliver's campaign. On the site, McDonald's has admitted that they have abandoned the beef filler from its burger patties.

Time
Član
Član

Broj poruka : 6053
Datum upisa : 20.09.2012

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Re: Ružičasta slina, Džejmi Oliver i fast food tvrtke

Počalji od Time taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 4:34 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime

Pink slime is the common name for a controversial beef product. The name used in the meat industry is lean finely textured beef (LFTB)[1] and boneless lean beef trimmings (BLBT).[2] It has been mocked by the dysphemistic slang term soylent pink.[3][4][5][6] Pink slime has been claimed by some originally to have been used as pet food and cooking oil and later approved for public consumption,[7] however this is disputed by the FDA administrator responsible for approving the product, as well as by Beef Products, Inc., the largest U.S. producer.[8][9] This claim is also one of the subjects of a lawsuit currently before the courts.[10] In 2001, The United States approved the product for limited human consumption and it was used as a food additive to ground beef and beef-based processed meats as a filler at a ratio of usually no more than 25 percent of any product. The production process uses heat in centrifuges to separate the fat from the meat in beef trimmings.[11] The resulting product is exposed to ammonia gas or citric acid to kill bacteria.[11][12]

In March 2012, ABC News ran a series of news reports about the product, including claims that approximately 70 percent of ground beef sold in U.S. supermarkets contained the additive at that time. As a result some companies and organizations discontinued the provision of ground beef with the product. The U.S. manufacturer Beef Products Inc. said that the claims made in the reports were false and filed a lawsuit against ABC.[13]

Time
Član
Član

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Time taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Ružičasta slina

U pitanju je termin koji se odnosi na želatinastu supstancu koja nastaje kada se mesnati komadići, žile, telesne tečnosti, masti i razni drugi ostaci životinja smuljaju u jednu masu. Umesto da je bace ili prodaju za proizvodnju životinjske hrane, mnogi u mesarskoj industriji je koriste kao jeftin dodatak mesu u mlevenoj smesi ili kobasicama.

http://www.telegraf.rs/zivot-i-stil/570414-mleveno-meso-ubija-evo-cega-sve-ima-u-cevapima-i-sarmi

Time
Član
Član

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Time taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Uploaded on Jan 31, 2012

McDonald's will stop using 'pink slime' (aka, ammonium hydroxide) in it's beef after a campaign against it by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver raised public awareness and grossed people out. Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks. Are you hungry for a burger?

McDonald’s drops use of ‘pink slime’ ammonium hydroxide in hamburger meat
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01/26/mcdonalds-drops-use-of-pink-slime-in-u-s-meat/

Time
Član
Član

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Komsinica taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Komsinica
Banovan

Broj poruka : 878
Datum upisa : 19.12.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Time taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Lepak za meso

Uploaded on Jan 21, 2012

If you've been enjoying your steak but getting unhealthier through time, perhaps you were eating some things that's just as good as crap. Your great cuts of meat could probably be repurposed meat which are only fit for dog consumption. This is an industry norm. Have fun, steak lovers.

Time
Član
Član

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Komsinica taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

And that's why people become vegetarians  Very Happy 

Komsinica
Banovan

Broj poruka : 878
Datum upisa : 19.12.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od digitalmandrak taj Ned Jan 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Aj zbog nas sa jeftinijim ulaznicama da predjemo na srpski....  

digitalmandrak
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

Broj poruka : 12498
Datum upisa : 22.03.2010

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Time taj Pon Jan 06, 2014 1:38 pm

digitalmandrak ::Aj zbog nas sa jeftinijim ulaznicama da predjemo na srpski....  

I zato ljudi postaju vegetarijanci, napisa Komsinica  Very Happy 

Time
Član
Član

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Johnny-Azra taj Pon Jan 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Dzejmi Oliver je Srbin...  

Johnny-Azra
Član